Eternal Blood Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
WANT TO SHARE YOUR TİPS AND ADVİCE? GOT QUESTİONS ?

Répondre au sujet    Eternal Blood Index du Forum » Eternal Blood » Recrutement » Candidature Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
WANT TO SHARE YOUR TİPS AND ADVİCE? GOT QUESTİONS ?
Auteur Message
Williamhawk

Masculin

Message WANT TO SHARE YOUR TİPS AND ADVİCE? GOT QUESTİONS ? Répondre en citant
Finally, it’s very time consuming to research dozens of rideshares, meal hosts, tours, Couchsurfing hosts and events, and Airbnb listings. I probably spent a good eight hours altogether researching everything. It’s one thing to book one or two things using the sharing economy; it’s another to need to look through hundreds of potential Couchsurfing hosts, meals, activities, and hangouts every day.

Sidenote: One thing I didn’t like about BlaBlaCar in particular was the highways. I had envisioned this as a great way to talk (nope) and see the countryside (nope). Since most people are going from point A to point B and are in a rush, they stick to the highways. That isn’t to say this happens all the time, but I enjoyed the trains more, because I could see more of the countryside.
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/new-me-rance.html

product promotion videos

Copied to clipboard!
Lun 9 Oct 2017 - 10:12
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 9 Oct 2017 - 10:12
Répondre au sujet    Eternal Blood Index du Forum » Eternal Blood » Recrutement » Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation